London, 2 December 2015
Leading ECM adoption specialist, Repstor, is pleased to announce it has once again secured its position as a supplier to the UK public sector by being awarded a place on the G-Cloud 7 agreement for the supply of Software as a Service (SaaS) and Specialist Cloud Services (SCS) by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS).
Repstor is delighted that it has been awarded a place on the latest Crown Commercial Service G-Cloud programme, G-Cloud 7. This means that all G-Cloud customers will continue to have access to Repstor Software as a Service and Specialist Cloud Services offerings via the G-Cloud online store, the Digital Marketplace. These offerings have been expanded to include more products from the Repstor product line including the Repstor affinity, assist, custodian and CRM Link products.
The G-Cloud 7 agreement supports the Government’s policy to centrally manage the procurement of common goods and services through an integrated commercial function at the heart of government. The agreement can be used by organisations across the UK public sector including central government, local government, health, education, devolved administrations, emergency services, defence and not-for-profit organisations.
Repstor helps government organisations successfully deploy ECM (Enterprise Content Management) systems by inspiring user adoption. We create products that users will adopt by making them intuitive and familiar. The Repstor flagship products, affinity and assist provide uninterrupted access to content from systems such as Microsoft® SharePoint®, HP Records Manager 8/TRIM®, Meridio® and File Shares through the familiar, intuitive interface of Microsoft Outlook®.
Repstor’s products and services enable users to continue with their preferred way of working while easily managing their information from Outlook hence ensuring content is filed correctly in the ECM systems that control policy and security. This avoids much of the change control, training and policy enforcement required where tools are new, unfamiliar, often perform poorly and are too complex for the general end user.
Repstor products currently available as part of the G-Cloud7 programme include:
- Repstor affinityTM provides uninterrupted access to content repositories within the familiar interface of Microsoft® Outlook®. Repositories like Microsoft SharePoint®, HP Records Manager 8/TRIM®, Meridio® and File Shares can be accessed seamlessly from within Outlook.
- Repstor assistTM provides additional filing capability that keeps the filed content fully available while on or offline. It provides assisted filing to users by taking best practice filing and using this to suggest the most suitable location for new content.
- Repstor custodianTM turns Microsoft SharePoint into an effective case document management system to help organisations gain rapid ROI from SharePoint and Office 365TM investments.
- Repstor CRM Link provides users with a secure and fast link to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint (or other ECM Systems) from within Microsoft Outlook.
By providing intuitive access to Office 365 and other content systems from Microsoft Outlook, Repstor helps organisations manage their content easily and to successfully deploy ECM systems by providing the tools needed to ensure their users adopt these systems.
The UK Government G-Cloud Programme is an initiative targeted at easing procurement by public-sector bodies in departments of the United Kingdom Government of commodity information technology services that use cloud computing. The G-Cloud consists of:
- A series of framework agreements with suppliers, from which public sector organisations can buy services without needing to run a full tender or competition procurement process
- An online store – the “Digital Marketplace” (previously “CloudStore”) that allows public sector bodies to search for services that are covered by the G-Cloud frameworks
G-Cloud covers the processes of buying, managing and using cloud services and provides Public Sector Bodies with a range of the best industry IT services and solutions available off-the-shelf for use when they need them.
“Being awarded this place on the G-Cloud 7 agreement further confirms Repstor’s position as a leading SME supplier of Cloud services to the UK Public Sector. As part of the G-Cloud 7 agreement we have extended the range of products and services we are offering on the Digital Marketplace online store and are excited to be part of the G-Cloud 7 programme delivering great value cloud based products and services to Public Sector Bodies,” Alan McMillen, CEO, Repstor.
- To learn more about Repstor – the ECM system that everyone already knows how to use please view our short video at https://www.repstor.com/videos/affinity-the-ecm-system-everyone-knows-how-to-use
- To register for a free software trial of the affinity, assist or custodian product visit: https://www.repstor.com/products-for-ecm-adoption/try-our-software
- To download Repstor success stories or collateral visit our resource centre at: https://www.repstor.com/resources-for-ecm
Repstor was created to inspire ECM Adoption. We are dedicated to developing products that enable collaboration and compliance for the Outlook-centric workforce. Repstor’s products make access to content systems easy and intuitive for users, by providing access to them within the familiar interface of Microsoft® Outlook®. By making access to the content system easy and intuitive for users, we overcome the main cause of failed deployments of ECM systems – failure of users to adopt the system.
Our products are ideal for mobile, remote and semi-disconnected users especially in industries like Professional Services, Legal, Oil and Gas, Public Sector and other regulated industries. We significantly reduce change management costs when rolling out systems, improve ROI for existing systems, and fully support Microsoft Office 365TM.
For further press information please contact Olivia Bushe at Repstor:
Email: email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)28 9072 6061.
About the Crown Commercial Service
The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) works with both departments and organisations across the whole of the public sector to ensure maximum value is extracted from every commercial relationship and improve the quality of service delivery. The CCS goal is to become the “go-to” place for expert commercial and procurement services.