Six reasons your ECM project is like a Scary Movie
- Everyone will be enthusiastic at the beginning, but when the going gets tough, you look around and all your friends have gone.
- Become Dracula. Start a migration from your old system before the new system goes live. You’ll never see daylight again.
- An ECM system without users can be a cold, dark, empty place.
- Multiple systems, too many interfaces, lots of add-on products, you’ve created a monster!
- The plans around the new system go well, but when the zombie hordes arrive chaos ensues.
- You can try to cross your fingers and hope for the best. Crossing your fingers does not make a successful project.
This Halloween, avoid ECM Project scariness with Repstor.
Check out our whitepaper, The Road to ECM Hell is paved with good intentions.