Successful ECM adoption through Outlook®
Repstor affinityTM provides uninterrupted access to content repositories within the familiar interface of Microsoft® Outlook®.
affinity encourages user adoption of content systems by providing a natural, familiar and intuitive way of working. Repositories like Microsoft SharePoint® and File Shares can be accessed by users seamlessly from within Outlook for viewing, adding and editing content whether connected to a network or not. affinity automatically synchronizes any changes back to the content repository meaning users no longer have to wait for slow downloads and uploads to SharePoint and other content stores.
To ensure successful ECM adoption, the affinity product delivers the following benefits:
- Accessed through the familiar Microsoft Outlook folders interface. This approach allows for rapid adoption of the technology.
- Emails can be added by dragging and dropping, or using the Quick File tool from within the Repstor assist lite functionality, and are then automatically synchronized to the central server.
- Easy access to deep document hierarchies for filing or accessing content.
- Delivered as a client-side software solution. The only requirement is Microsoft Outlook and an internet connection, there are no other pre-requisites.
- There is no impact on Outlook performance.
- Fully supports Outlook search (including all synchronized content and filed email attachments) to find information easily.
- The user experience is delivered, independently of the network. Users have the most up-to-date content available to them at all times.
- Users can add, open and edit documents remotely while offline.
- Collaboration and content management across geographically disperse sites is enhanced.
- Central control of configuration ensures that users see only the most appropriate content and allows users to be alerted to new content as it is created or updated.
Improve adoption of your ECM system while effectively managing your email and documents.