Maximise your Microsoft investment to provide Legal Matter Management
Intuitive Matter Management for SharePoint & Office 365
The Office 365 for Matter Management Solution for Law Firms and Legal Departments.
We took all our Microsoft and ECM technology know-how and we coupled it with a deep understanding of the demands of legal departments and law firms – and custodian for legal™ was born.
custodian for legal™ extends the powerful document management and collaboration capabilities of Microsoft Office 365/ SharePoint providing an Office 365 for Matter Management solution.
- Works with SharePoint on-premise, Office 365 Cloud or Hybrid – there is no customization of the Office 365/SharePoint systems.
- Seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office Applications, Windows Explorer and Outlook.
- Matters can be created through custodian utilizing SharePoint to provision matter workspace structures, metadata, permissions and precedent documents automatically.
custodian for legal™ provides a matter-centric collaboration and document management solution for legal matter management
- Firms can quickly and economically deploy matter management solutions without the need for custom development.
- Users can work on matters directly from Outlook, increasing productivity while maintaining compliance and security.
- Users can also work on or offline and can access content from the many different sources required in addition to the matter management system.
Firms and legal teams can quickly and economically deploy Office 365 for matter management solutions without the need for custom development
Powerful and rich functionality. An intuitive and user-friendly experience.
Custodian for legal works with SharePoint on-premise, Office 365 Cloud or Hybrid. There is no customization of the Office 365/SharePoint systems and it seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office applications, Window Explorer and Outlook.By extending the powerful document management capabilities of Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint, custodian for legal provides matter-centric collaboration, document and email management.
Matters can be created through custodian utilizing SharePoint to provision matter workspace structures, metadata, permissions and precedent documents automatically.Other Microsoft platform capabilities can be exploited, for example analytics to generate management reporting to show key metrics and develop an in-depth understanding of performance, costs and other facets, as well as compliance features, DLP and other key capabilities that are required to meet the needsof the modern law firm.