We’re looking for great people. We’re offering exceptional career opportunities.
At Repstor we help organizations solve their ECM adoption challenges. We’re growing fast and building great momentum. Join our team now and be a part of something big.
Work with smart people, deeply experienced and skilled in solving information management problems.
Our technology is leading the field in Content Management, Outlook & SharePoint.
Our Market Opportunity
Be part of a HUGE opportunity across markets including Legal, Professional Services & Government.
Be a part of something big.
There are a number of exciting and innovative career opportunities at Repstor.
Which one is right for you? Take a closer look at some of these great opportunities and see where you fit in best.
Professional Services Consultant
Reporting Relationship: The position will report to the Head of Department.
Scope of role: Following on from our continued growth and success in FY 2017, Repstor is looking for a talented Professional Services Consultant to join our Team. You will be part of a growing, innovative team and will work closely with the sales, presales and product development teams to deliver solutions around the Repstor products. The role includes, (but is not limited to): More
- Delivery of professional services to customers, typically project managed by the customer themselves for larger clients or end-end project management for smaller clients
- Work with Repstor’s channel partners providing product specialist consultancy
- Develop integrations with other critical business applications for a given customer
- Provide pre-sales support by working closely with our sales teams to understand and define clients key business drivers and requirements
- Development of services proposals in support of software sales activities
- Understand and demonstrate the company’s products
- Manage and support onsite Proof of Concepts and articulate the business benefits they offer
- Develop service templates for delivery of solutions to particular customer segments and to help enable partner development.
- Liaise with clients post sale to develop project documentation including Statement of Work and implementation plans
- Identify upsell opportunities
- Previous experience in a software consultant or technical architect role
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a Project Management role
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication and presentation skills
- An advanced understanding of ECM technologies, particularly Microsoft SharePoint and working knowledge of general IT infrastructure.
- Programming experience in Microsoft technologies including C#.
- Advanced administration skills, in particular using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with shared objectives and on own initiative
- Excellent time management, particularly the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in line with business objectives
Our Professional Services team is responsible for consulting around our software, developing and delivering technical training and delivering our software solutions to customers. We have a broad customer base with large scale deployments in a number of the big 4 accountancies, Law Firms, Real Estate, Government departments, Large industrial and Financial institutions across >20 countries. The role is based in the UK with travel throughout the UK anticipated. Occasional travel to other European countries and North America may be required.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of software delivery with enterprise customers and will be a self-motivated, organised individual. Previous software delivery experience in one of Public Sector, Legal / Professional Services or Regulated Industry (including Financial Services) would be an advantage as would experience with O365 SharePoint or other Enterprise Content Management Platform.
Reporting Relationship: The position will report to the Head of Department.
Scope of role: Following on from our continued growth and success in FY 2017, Repstor is looking for a talented Technical Presales Consultant to join our Team. You will be part of a growing, innovative team and will work closely with the sales, presales and product development teams to maximise sales opportunities and growth through building demos to meet particular use cases and presenting these to customers / prospects during the sales process. The role includes, (but is not limited to): More
- Support Sales and Marketing team in sales campaigns and in customer meetings
- Understand and present the Repstor Value Proposition to prospects
- Build and configure demos including building integrations with other software platforms to meet a particular customer / prospect need.
- Ability to present to range of audiences including Senior Management, Business and Technical Audiences
- Plan and execute Customer Proof of Concepts (POC’s)
- Work alongside Customers to define project and product requirements
- Respond to RFI/RFP tender documents
- Provide ongoing feedback from customers, prospects and wider market to Product teams towards continuous product improvement
- May get involved post-sales in provide Product Specialist consultancy
- Any other reasonable duties as required by Management
- 3+ years experience in similar role
- Demonstrable track record of achieving targets.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Must be able to communicate value proposition to target market.
- Travel – estimated travel requirement 2 days per week across UK / Ireland and possibly mainland Europe. Occasional travel to wider EMEA and North America.
- Proven communication skills and success in developing and nurturing technical customer / partner relationships
- Educated to degree level
Highly Desirable Requirements
- Consulting / Integration / Programming experience in collaborative technologies such as SharePoint, Office 365, HPE or similar content management technologies.
- Previous Experience in at least one of the following Industry Verticals: Legal/ Professional Services, Government / Public Sector, Regulated Industry (including Financial Services).
- Experience in shaping value proposition for new market areas / target verticals
The ideal candidate will be the technical owner in all aspects of the sales cycle for allocated opportunities including building consulting relationship with prospect, responding to RFPs and supplier presentations. The role is based in the UK with travel throughout the UK anticipated. Occasional travel to other European countries and North America may be required.
You will have proven experience in software product presales / delivery in the Enterprise Content Management Space or similar and will be a self-motivated, organised individual. You will be able to provide the technical leadership during sales campaigns in support of the sales and partner channel. Previous presales experience in one of Public Sector, Legal / Professional Services or Regulated Industry (including Financial Services) would be an advantage as would experience with O365 SharePoint or other Enterprise Content Management Platform.
Technology/Digital Marketing Executive
Reporting Relationship:The position will report to the Head of Department.
Scope of role: We are looking for a talented Technology/Digital Marketing Executive to undertake digital marketing projects for this fast growing technology company. You will work alongside a deeply experienced senior marketing and PR team and help to organise and execute creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a real difference to our success. The role includes, (but is not limited to): More
- Working within an experienced team – conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee marketing campaigns, exhibitions and promotional events
- Closely manage social media outreach and develop integrated social campaigns
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Manage day to day website content, uploads and drive SEO, analytics and website engagement
- Maintain relationships with conference organisers and manage event submissions
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with management team in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Proven experience as a B2B technology marketing executive
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft productivity suite and a natural ability/interest in software
- Proficient in B2B social media channels (LinkedIn, Google Plus, Twitter etc) and how to use them to build awareness and engagement
- Confident working with web platforms e.g. WordPress, Google Analytics etc
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
Experience of B2B collaborative technologies such as SharePoint, Office 365 or any content management technologies would be a real bonus.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology and have a natural flair and understanding of B2B marketing techniques along with a keen understanding of how to maximise social media marketing channels. Along with an abundance of relevant technology marketing ideas, the candidate must be a self-starter, hugely organised and be driven with ideas for blending marketing tactics to drive business and leads. He/she must bring a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products and solutions to our target and markets. Someone with a keen understanding of B2B technology and a natural desire to learn more will suit the post well.